Conditions Générales de Vente
The present terms of sale apply between :
- the company Shaktiwali, registered in the RCS of Avignon under the number 490 842 143, whose head office is in 9 street pleiade, in le Pontet 84130, France
- and any person making a purchase on the site shaktiwali.com.
The present conditions aim at defining the modalities of distance sales ,between Shaktiwali and the customer, of the command ,the payment and the delivery. They settle all the necessary stages to place the order and assure the follow-up of this command between the contracting parties.
To place an order on the website shaktiwali.com involves without reserve the acceptance of the present conditions, and requires a payment.
The products for sale on Shaktiwali website are those online at the day of consultation of the site by the customer. The articles are proposed for sale while stocks last. If in spite of all the attention brought to the management of the website, they was an error on the availability of one article ordered, Shaktiwali will inform the customer about it, by the email address indicated during the order, this as soon as possible.
The customer will have the possibility of replacing the item by another one of an equivalent quality and price while stocks last, or, of simply cancelling the order.
In case of cancelation, the refund will be made in the 30 days following the payment of the order.
The prices appearing on the website Shaktiwali.com are expressed in euros, or according to the currency chosen by the customer. For this price we understand all taxes includes (not applicable VAT, article 293B of the general code of the taxes).They can be modified at any time, and without advance notice. To this price, you will have to add postal charges calculated according to the weight, depend how many articles are ordered , and the geographical zone of delivery selected by the customer.
Postal charges are specified during the order which is just before the confirmation of purchase. The price can be paid by Paypal, by bank check to ChamCham (only for France and DOMTOM) , or by bank transfer.
For a delivery out of Europe and for french overseas departments and territories, customs charges could be asked to the customer by locals authorities.
If the customer wishes to give order, he will have to identify himself .A this effect, he will fill a form, according to the indications which will be supplied to him(her), where he will make represent the information necessary for his identification as his name, first name, e-mail address (email) and delivery address.
The customer having chosen the presented products, will validate definitively his order by clicking the button ” confirm” to show his commitment and his acceptance of the present general terms of sale.
From this moment, the order is registered, and a reference of order will be communicated to the customer by email.
Shaktiwali reserves the right to refuse any order:
– Made by a customer with whom would exist a litigation concerning the payment of a previous order.
– No in accordance with the present general terms of sale.
The customer can make the payment:
– By bank check (for France):
Your order is then reserved during 7 days .After that time, without reception of your check, it will be cancelled. The order will be treated only upon receipt of your check ( denominated in euros ).
– By Paypal
– By bank card (via the interface paypal)
– By bank transfer: your order is then reserved during 7 days.
After this time, without reception of your payment, it will be cancelled. The order will be treated only in the reception of your transfer.
For a delivery in metropolitan France or international:
– The fees of delivery and packaging of the order have to be paid on the site Shaktiwali and depend on the weight of the order , and on the selected mode of delivery.
– All the announced time is calculated in working days.
The delivery time indicated on the order form are given only for information purposes. They correspond at the time of preparation of the order, in it it is necessary to add the delivery time of the carrier.
The possible delays do not give the right to the buyer to cancel the sale, to refuse the goods or to demand damages.
– For a order made up of several products, extension of shipping of this order is then based on the longest time of expedition. Shaktiwali saves himself however the possibility of sending the command in several deliveries, without additional fees for the customer.
– Any available article in stock is sent under 2 to 5 days.
In all other cases, the availability can vary according to the type of commanded products.
The delivery time (given as information purposes only)
– 3 to 5 days for France metropolitan
– 4 to 8 days for Europe and DomTom
– 14 to 20 days for the international
– If products require of us to be sent back, they have to be the object of a request of return on the website in 7 days following the delivery. Any complaint formulated outside this deadline cannot be accepted.
According to the law n°2014-344 relative to the said consumption Law Hamon, the customer has a extension of 14 working days as from the delivery date of his order, to return any article and to ask for the exchange or for the refund without penalty. The general condition of the product will be checked by our cares, and a confirmation of the refund will be sent by email.
From the date of request of return, you have 15 days to return us the product. The expenses of return are under your responsibility, excepted if it is about an error from our side on the delivered product.
Le site est la propriété de Shaktiwali. Tous les textes, ouvrages, illustrations et images reproduites sur le site sont réservés au titre du droit d’auteur, ainsi qu’au titre de la propriété intellectuelle. Seule l’utilisation à titre privé et avec notre accord écrit est permise. Toute reproduction totale ou partielle est strictement interdite.